How to Start an International Project
You may be asking yourself, how can we expand The Dictionary Project? You may want to consider going internationally. Children in many countries are so grateful for the gift of knowledge. Listed below are some steps to help you get started.
- If you are a member of an international service organization, such as Rotary International or Kiwanis International, start by checking with your local districts to see if they have any information on International Projects.
- Districts often have a link to International Divisions on their web site. These links will give you information on the projects that your organization works with internationally.
- You then will be able to contact those organizations to see how you can implement The Dictionary Project.
- Projects that your organization already has in place may be an excellent opportunity to pass on the gift of reading.
- International Adoption Agencies and missionaries are also a great source for you to contact.
- You will need to find out if your organization can make arrangements for and cover the cost of shipping overseas. Dictionary Project requested costs include shipping to any address in the continental United States.
- We will help you coordinate the shipping from our distribution center to the freight forwarder by providing them with all the necessary paperwork to be able to process the order in a timely manner.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will be glad to help you out.